Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

Holiday highlight

My holiday highlight was on my little brothers birthday. My little brother Ty turned 3 years old on Thursday the 12th of July. My step-dad wanted to celebrate his birthday on the same day as Ty because his birthday is only a few days after Ty's birthday.

On their birthday we went out to buy Ty and my step-dads presents, while out we bought my little brother a garbage truck and some new kicks. We bought my step-dad a dartboard.

My dad gave me some money to me so I bought me some new shoes from Rebel Sport, I got some Nike Backboard 2's and my other little brother Jerahd got some Pumas.

After we bought the stuff we went and bought the cake, it was a caramel mud-cake. we had dinner then continued to dessert, the cake. We enjoyed the cake and after I played my Modern Warfare 2 game on my Xbox-360. Ty's birthday was fun and I cant wait for my birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.