Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

My favourite toy

My favourite toy was one of my cars that was given to me from my Dad for Christmas years ago. My brother and I both got one each. They are sport cars. The cars are exactly the same except for the colour. His one is white and my one is blue.

When I first got the car my brother and I wanted to take it out of the stand and drive it around. My dad unscrewed the bolts and we drove it around for a little while until my windscreen cracked. Then we had to put it back on the stand and screw it back on.

My brother and I always asked to drive it around but my parents kept saying “No you will end up breaking them.” I just wanted to drive it around and act cool with it but, no.

Now they just sit up on a shelf in my room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.