Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Kendrix Netbook Reflection

Having netbooks to learn is a great,cool and effective way to work at school. I like having netbooks cause it’s fun and I still learn lots. Xtramath and Math Whizz are very educative and fun to use to learn maths. I’ve learnt things from adding and dividing large numbers to timesing and minusing small decimals.

I think using this technology is really effective to our learning. I enjoy learning like this more better than pen and paper because this is more open and easier. Being online, I have learnt more than just maths, literacy and work. I have also learnt how to do things easier online, like shortcuts and stuff.

Being able to share docs and work with classmates is also very cool, and it also helps with group tasks. We are very fortunate to be able to learn in this digital way. My netbook has helped me learn more and it’s a better learning experience for me. But still, sometimes I can get distracted and go off track and do other things such as games.

The netbook helped me learn with maths easier, with Maths Whizz. Maths Whizz is a great maths learning site which you do tests and lessons to help improve your maths skills in heaps of areas. On maths whizz I’ve learnt how to do things better like adding,multiplying, subtracting and dividing large numbers, or decimals.  Xtramath has helped with simple addition, multiplication, subtraction and division.

Being connected online helps heaps because you can also research your work at the same time. Being able to research can help a lot if you don’t really know what you’re subject is about. I also like learning about the actual netbook, like what else we can do on it. I’ve learnt even by learning with netbooks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.