Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

2013 Reflection

This year for me has been very fun and cool. I have enjoyed being in room 20 and I have learnt a lot from my teacher, Mrs Squires. It’s been a fun, educational experience playing sports and learning. I played Rugby and Soccer earlier in the year, it was fun and pretty cool playing with my friends.


I liked being in this class working with my mates, Waata, James, Raenan, Kingston and them. Term 1 Fiafia was also a another great experience being in the Niuean group. Learning P.S.I in term 2 was fun and in Term 3 we learnt about Life’s a Stage. It was also fun and cool. But my favourite term, term 4 was the best for me because it was fun and our topic was What in the world is going on?

This year for me has to be one of my favourite years at school for me, and I have only been at Pt England since last year when I came at Term 2. I have learnt lots and made new friends while being here, I reckon this year was good. Next year I'm off to Glendowie College. I am looking forward to it, to starting something new.   Although my friends and I are going to different schools I think we will still keep in touch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.