Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

5 jobs

- Army
To be in the you would have to do heaps of training and practise to make it in. I would want this job because it would be cool fighting in the wars. But it will be dangerous. I would try join the New Zealand army, if I could.


- Spy / Assassin / Hitman/ magician/ dynamo
To be an assassin you would have to be trained hard and I would have to be fit and strong. I would have to train and get certain skills up. I would want to be an secret agent because you could do classified missions. Being a magician, with actual powers and magic tricks, would be cool so I could do things like "Dynamo".


- Make stuff , like games and consoles.
Playing game is one of my favourite things to do. I thought of making a ultra-game or console. This would be cool, because I could think of a game and try to make it.


- Invent cool stuff
I would invent a company like apple. So I could become like Steve Jobs. I would earn money off it. He got paid heaps but not now. Steve jobs was estimated to be worth about $31.6 billion before his death. That would be cool as. I would be the second richest company in the world. My company would make things like phones and computers and hi-tech stuff.

-  Rugby player
To be a rugby player, you would have to be good at rugby and do lots of practise and rugby. I like playing rugby now its my favourite sport. Being a rugby player would be cool, because I could play a sport I like and its still kind of like a job.

-Kendrix

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.