Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Term 1 Reflection


‘This term was fun,cool and educative. Our topic this term was, 3 p’s. I enjoyed this term it was cool. Most of the time I was behind but I still tried to get the task done. The last few weeks we have been practising harder for our Fia fia. I am in the Niuean group, our teachers in the Niuean group are Ms Lavakula and Ms Lagitupu. Also to keep on track our class has a checklist. We have to tick our tasks if we have completed them and if we haven't we have to stay in lunchtime and complete them.

The highlights for me this term was playing games with other classes going tech and also reading in class. Capture the flag was by far the best game for me. In class I liked going on Maths Whizz and Xtramath. I like reading and maths. I liked graphics tech at T.C with Mr Pineda and I also enjoyed Maori class with Ms Tito in room 19. Every Tuesday is our Maori class after morning tea and every Thursday we have tech we walk down at 8:40.

My down lights for me this term is gotta be not getting my work on time and having to stay in at lunchtime. On the beep test I think I got 6:3 I was disappointed because I didn't beat my last years 6:4 score on the beep test. I also reckon I could've kept going, but I will just try harder next time.

My goals for next term will be to improve my maths and try harder to get work done on time. I am looking forward to seeing what topic we have for term 2. I think that this term was cool and I can’t wait for term 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.