Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Stormy Beach


Plan:
Paragraph 1: Orientation
“CRASSHH,” massive waves hit the shore . The treacherous rain made me feel like a bunch of thugs were up in the sky shooting down at me. My cousin slept over for the night.  I wondered why we even came to the beach. Birds were huddling up like a rugby team before a match, but trying hard to keep their stance. My mum was trying to say something to my little brothers, my cousin and I but the winds was so strong it snatched her words away.We couldn’t hear a thing. Rays of sun shining through holes in the dark black clouds.

Paragraph 2: Problem
We were walking towards a crop of rocks and my cousin thought it would be cool to try balance on one of the rocks on a stormy day like this. He got up but the he slipped and went head first on a big rock. My brothers were laughing and I tried not to laugh but it was funny. We waited for him to get up, but he didn’t.

Paragraph 3: Problem
I went check what he was up to, and he was laying knocked. Blood pouring out of his head like a tap. I went to take my phone out of my pocket , but it wasn't there. Then I remembered my phone was taken off me for getting into trouble with it. I ran hard against wind the sand whipping against my legs made it even harder to get to her a started calling her name she turned and asked me what’s wrong.

Paragraph: 4
I told her what happened and she called the ambulance and ran over to him. The ambulance came. They took my cousin to the hospital, we followed. After a while we walked in his room and he was fine with a few stitches on his head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.