Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Day Things Started Disappearing


The Day Things Started Disappearing

Tuesday the 5th of March, Today was second day of Magic week at school . Each day of the week this week had a topic, all students were given two weeks to pick a topic and practice any magic trick to perform this week. Today was Vanish Day, and it was my topic I had chosen. We all had to present our trick in assembly, my trick was simple but hard, put an apple into a hat and make it vanish. Some of my friends had presented their tricks yesterday on ‘Illusion day’(Monday).

It was time, all classes lined up and headed to the assembly. Each kid presenting their disappearing act had heaps of things in their hands, I only had a hat and an apple. We all sat down in our seats and settled down, our principle Mr Cool.Guy addressed our school. Then came the starting acts my friend Sione was first and he pulled of an amazing magic trick the whole school said ‘WOW,’ even the seniors were surprised.

Then it was my turn, I was nervous as, I hadn't even practiced . I went up onto the stage and explained my trick, I thought no one heard me. But still I didn’t care I just wanted to finish my trick and sit back down. I tried to do it, I put the apple in the hat covered it, I closed my as I showed everyone, a bright light flashed in my head and I didn't know what it was. I heard clapping, I thought to myself “Ayeee what happened,” I opened my eyes and bam the apple was gone, and I was like “faaaar” I did it. Everyone was clapping and cheering, I thought I was the man. Then I looked up at the clear blue sky, thinking how I did it, wondering what happened, I was amazed. Then I thought ‘ayeeeeee,’ I can see the sky. I was in assembly and I could see the sky, the roof was gone. Then I looked down and everyone was gone. I was sacking it to the days, I panicked and I looked down at my feet and the floor was gone. I was flying, I mean not flying standing on nothing, next the chairs were gone. Then a bright light shined into my face and I heard voices.

I closed my eyes then a few moments later I opened my eyes to see everyone around me, I asked them what happened and they said I fainted on the floor. I looked down to the hat in my hand hoping it the apple actually disappeared, but no the apple was in there. The worst day ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.